Technical Marketing Manager
We are looking for a high calibre candidate with strong business acumen to unleash your high potential, starting as Technical Marketing Manager. Our people come from different walks of life with a shared dedication to high performance, consistent results.
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 29,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
1. Coordinate, update and drive the technical marketing roadmap for Hilti Taiwan, and provide support to the product managers, trade management team, engineering teams and sales teams, in order to achieve successful implementation of aligned initiatives
2. Drive the implementation of technical marketing topics with the support of process experts from different departments and regional Technical Marketing team
3. Support MO engineering implementation and liaise closely with the Head of Engineering
4. Work to align engineering priorities with the overall Hilti business strategy
5. Present and communicate strategy and its implementation to internal
6. Assume overall responsibility for specifier and influencer loyalty activities
7. Work with engineering department on practical steps of MO engineering implementation and technical marketing initiatives
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
We have an excellent mix of people. So, if you’ve never worked in engineering or supplier, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
1. Solid technical background with Relevant experience in the construction
2. Good level of knowledge of the design and construction process in relevance
3. Ability to develop and implement clear action plans aligned to overall goals
4. Ability to make decisions based on analysis, experience and judgement
5. Capability to work in cross-department team in a matrix-organisation
6. Proficient user of MS Office. Knowledge of SAP system is a plus
7. Fluent (verbally and written) in Mandarin and English