Customer Service Representative
We are looking for a high calibre candidate with strong business acumen to unleash your high potential, starting as Customer Service Officer. Our people come from different backgrounds with a shared dedication to high performance and consistent results.
If you’re new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service.
With some 28,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges and grow your career.
• Provide quality services to customers and sales team
• Processing orders & quotations and following up the order status with customers
• Handle customer enquiries and feedbacks on phone or through emails with courtesy and efficiency
• Present the values of Company’s products and services to customers
• Deliver caring and courteous service to key customers to understand their needs and ensure their needs are listened and followed up
• Drive the cross functional teams to identify the root-causes and work out solution to enhance services
We’ll give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibilities from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you’ll receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business.
We have an excellent mix of people, which we believe makes for a more vibrant, more innovative, more productive team. So, if you’ve never worked in construction, that’s fine with us. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, regardless of your background.
• Diploma or above in Business or related discipline
• High proficiency in English & Chinese (written & spoken)
• Caring and with strong passion in customer services
• Self-motivation, highly energetic, outgoing character and willing to explore self –potential in different area
• Ability to interact with various levels and functions internally and externally
• Strong communication skills
• An excellent team player
• React quickly to a changing environment with the ability to work under pressure
• Someone with high ambition and potential to develop your long term career at Hilti
• Fresh graduates with strong academic record will also be considered